Friday, May 15, 2009

Rewards On First Week

I have an early class on today... After the history class, i went to Pyramid to watch this movie with my best friend Jerrica. 

This movie was so interesting, it was full of curiosity. Its like a treasure hunt, the characters in the movies have to find out the clue or hints to get to the location.

It was fun to look at this kind of movies because it won't make you feel boring about it.





Before the movie, I get this gift from Jerrica. Thanks her so much for it. She get 1 set of the signature by the 3 drives in BMW Sauber Petronas team for me. There is my name on it too. So happy. =)

I am so lucky to get this because it is like limited edition for me. Not everyone got this chance to get it. 


After that, still before the movie, haha, Jerrica introduce this cinnamon rolls to me. We bought 2 of it which is the chocolate and classic flavour and we shared the flavour.

The chocolate was not bad but the classic one was more original because i can taste the buns. Nice one.

After whole day of activities, i still felt energetic. Haha. Thanks God gave me the strength to continue my work...

No comments: