Sunday, May 31, 2009

Fellowship In Pastor Lim HOUSE


Wow, this is my first time visit Pastor Lim new house in Shah Alam. Before this, she was living in Klang. It looks so luxury and trendy. I like the way they designed it.


First thing i  saw when i stepped into the house is this outdoor jacuzzi. It was surround by the fish pond. So cool. You can enjoy the water together with the fish. Haha.


As a designer, we need to have strong observation. My eyes is like a laser scanner, it bring my view to this special design clock. So creative. I like it. It is quite big as well.


The next coolest thing is the fish pond was built into the house, so you can see it under the living room. When i walk on top, i have a special feeling of will i fall down?? Haha.

I discovered some painting in the house, this is the best piece for me. So i captured the picture. Nice painting.

Thanks God brought me to Pastor Lim's house. I get inspired and i get discovered many things. One of it is i found out there is another person that is good in art, that is Yi Jun.

In the future, she can design something for the fellowship like what i did last time to serve God. She can draw portrait and colouring very well. I wanna learn from her already. Haha.

No comments: