Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Lovely Message

Sometimes, i wish to have all the power, so we are able to control or do everything.

If i have all the power, am i able to use it? No, i don't think i can. If i have the power, then how would i learn to depend on Him?

Sometimes i am really strenghtless, i don't know what to do when i faced problem, He is the only thing i can turn to. When no one can listen to me, I can pray to Him, he will help me to take away my worry in my heart. If i never felt sadness, how would i know He is the Comforter.

If i never had a trial, how would i call myself an overcomer? When i face problem, i need to learn to handle it, otherwise i will remain like the old me, i won't be able to grow up. I believe He will arranged everything for me.

If i never had to pray, then how would i know He is the Deliver? Jesus is the only one who help us to deliver our message to God. Because He is the way for us to reach God. He is the bridge between human and God.

No matter what, i need to learn how to pray to Him. Amen.

2 comments:

SkyLeZ said...

Yo! Finally let me track down your blog too~ xD

JLoh Rox said...

Yess !!
Amen !!
that is so true..
rocky.. I'm so proud of u..
u've grown soooo much !
Love,
JLoh