Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Result Day ! Yeah ! Happie !

Finally the result day has arrived. Actually it should be on tomorrow, but someone infrom me it was on today, okay nevermind, then i will go back on today.

I went back on today morning. and meet daniel, peggy and li hui in college. Before that we went for the result, li hui brought us to petrol station to fill in her car's petrol which has already reach E.

After that, we were so lucky because we found a parking behind the college which is so near to college, so that we don't have to park inside sunway pyramid, that is so far man!

At first, i scare i am going to fail some subject, but i was so happy that i din't fail any of it. I felt satisfied for my result. I get 2 A, 5 B  and 1 C.

I was expecting my figure studies is going to get A, but i only get B for it. Well, nevermind, i have already did the best for it. =) 

Thanks God, i did get my result happily.

No comments: