Wednesday, April 29, 2009

First Time In Neway


Today is my first time to Neway in One Utama. Usually i will go Redbox to sing karaoke.

I found that Neway is better than Redbox, for example, some of the song have lyrics in Neway but not in Redbox.

First of all, thanks to Peggy, she invited us to Neway. There is only Peggy, Daniel, Li Hui and myself. The microphones are enough for 4 of us. Haha.


We have a buffet lunch in Neway. After 3 hours of singing, we took some group photo and then dismiss.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh!
Kena tangkap!
Didnt ajak me huh
Sad lor =P

Xin@EXTRA LARGE said...

me too! sad sad sad sad.

Rocky said...

haha, ok ok, i know what to do. next time sure ask u guys along. at first, i thought it is too far for u guys, transportation problem... I promise, next time. =)

Anonymous said...

haha actually u correct also
i cant go one
I just joking xD