Thursday, April 16, 2009

Coconut In Charcoal


Yeah, i was so happy when i get this piece of charcoal assignment from Lec, CC. I get my best marks ever in TOA, which is A. Finally i get an A in my record. Thanks God.

Before this, i got a little bit improvement in my marks as well. In the Lec, JM's conclusion for us, she was satisfy about our improvement. She said our class Dash2 was the most interesting class compare to others class.

Today we have a charcoal test. In the beginning i was moodless to draw it, after a break, i continue my drawing until i completed the whole drawing.

Today's title was a little bit challenge for me, because we need to draw either pineapple or dragon fruit which we called it " dragon ball. " Haha, so funny.

Futhermore, we are going to do colouring still life in next term. Hope everthing will goes well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratz! hehe