Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The End of Figure Studies 1

BEFORE


self portrait on the first lesson.

AFTER


Rihanna.


Dunhill's model.

Today i have my final test for figure drawing. We have to draw it in 3 hours. Reference was provided by the lecturer.

After the test, CK return our "before and after artwork" to us. He brief us the conclusion for our figure studies. Before this he was very worried about our final result, but after that, he felt released after looking at our test.

By the way, thanks for his sharing and being my figure lecturer. He was a kind man. Haha.

After this, we have to work harder on the second semester because in figure studies 2 is more difficult. We have to observe the whole body anatomy.

Well, hope i am able to handle it... Leave it to God to lead me.

1 comment:

Null&Void. said...

Your picture of Rihanna is absolutely stunning! Amazing, amazing work. To see how you progressed is fascinating. I only wish I could draw portraits like that! Hehe, sorry for the randomness, I just had to stop and comment on your work.