Monday, March 2, 2009

Mcdonald, I'm lovin it !


My TOA classmates, Daniel, Hui Ling, Mcdonald, Elaine and Chun Lam.



Kai Xuan, Li Hua, Peggie, Mcdonald, myself and Kahn (not in picture).

We were enjoying our lunch at Mcdonald just now. We saw the Mcdonald came foward to us when we were chatting. That was a memorable moment for me. Haha. We requested the Mcdonald to take photo together with us. Haha.

Before this, we were having lesson for design 1. We have a assignment which is to sketch 40 different design of logo for the particular company and we have to finish 10 in class. Well, I have already done my 10 logos. The dateline is on thursday... So, we got only 2 nights to do it. lol...



Once again, we saw Mcdonald was outside the Mcdonald, so we planned to take photo with him again... After the individual photo session, we have a group photo session as well. Haha, I was really happy during the photo session. It is very difficult to see a real Mcdonald walking around and give HIGH FIVE to everyone. Haha.

" Have a nice day everyone !! " said Mcdonald.

1 comment:

JLoh Rox said...

Cute Weihz..
haha
u all are adorable =D