Monday, March 2, 2009

Design 1, lesson 5


This is the other colouring technique picture... Its is really a tough task for me, because it was combined with many types of colour and technique. This was seperated into 4 part which is, 2 art window and 2 culture art.

It took me 5 days to finish the whole picture. It cannot finish by 1 or 2 nights. I must be very patience to colour it, if you rush, the effect will not look nice when it is finish. This is what I've learned from li hua, the grand master of painting. Haha.

I don't think the result can be good as the previous artwork, because I think this is quite common when I compare with others artwork.

Finally, same things happen, i must always pray hard and praise the lord for giving me inspiration... ^.^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the freedom GOD!!! and urs is full of technique, great =D

Xin@EXTRA LARGE said...

gila wan.. both of u... T.T