Monday, February 16, 2009

Good try...


Today i have done my first presentation in The One. I am happy about myself because i have done a good preparation for it. I did spend some time on doing the research for the topic, and correct the grammer problem, and i was keep changing the draft, because i always think that is not good enough, therefore, May Ann told us, do not spend so much time doing changing and changing, just focus and practice your speech. So when the day have come, you will do well for your presentation.

I did a good job for that, but i still need improvement for it, nobody is perfect in this world, except for God. I din't bring along the note when i was presenting my presentation as well as tien, because i try to memorize all the content. Finally i did it. There were also many people dod well, i should from them whatever i don't have.

Thanks God for leading me in the day. All the glory for Him.

No comments: