Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Design 1, lesson 3


Today is lesson of design. Our lecturer Lily is quite strict, she will give an advise for you, for you to achieve a better result of your artwork. We hand up all our assignment on today, this is the final work of mine. I spent almost whole week to color it, same as the previous assignment, which is the design of dot, line and circle.

I thanks God for giving me such a good inspiration of how to color and design the artwork. I hope i can get a better result for it that i have put in effort to do it. For this assignment, it worth 15 marks, some of my friends get 11, some get 7. I think it is good if the figure is half of 15. So the total mark will be 30. Accumalate with all your previous assignment.

Lily and tutor have chosen some of the artwork and take it to somewhere which i do not know where is it. I hope that is something good... So i still don't know what is my result yet...

Therefore, I must pray hard, work hard, play hard... All for His glory.

No comments: