Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Feel Good


Well, the 2nd day after the public holiday. I have get back my assigment once again, and the result was fulfill me, so far I haven't get any bad result, which mean lower than my demand. Hope i can did it better and get a better grade from before. But my picture is too light. Some of my friends, they did it darker, so it will look more attractive.

Today, we have a lesson for design 1, i have done 20 + 2 heads, which i do extra design for the heads. So, Lily has chosen 9 heads out of 22 heads. What we have to do is produce another piece or artwork with these heads, combine all of it, and adding color in. Haha, what a great challenge for me. Hope i can design something as good as what i have done for the 22 heads.

Anyway, thanks God to be with me all the time. Praise the Lord.

No comments: