Thursday, August 13, 2009

Last Day Of Design 2


We have our last lesson of Design 2 on yesterday. We spend our time doing the last assignment which is the wire sculpture.

We are require to do it in 2 hours. Everyone of us were so hardworking and put in effort to do the last assignment.

Finally everyone of us were successfully done everything in 2 hours. Lily was happy and give us a compliment.


This is my wire sculpture. My teamate is Elaine. I am glad to work with her, thank you Elaine. The usage of it is a card holder, pen holder and key holder.

Unfortunately i heard something which make me feel a bit disappointed. It is the result of Design 2 in this sem. Lily predicted that 10 people in the class might get A.

I expected i will get A for this subject but too bad i am not. =(

Anyway, i still thanks her for teaching us for this sem again. Hope to see her again next time.

No comments: