Sunday, August 2, 2009

Double Caring For Everyone


Recently, many of my friends fall sick such as high fever, sorethroat, headache, coughing...

Although work is important, we need our health to support us to work, right? Please drink more water and try to sleep early. Make sure our activities and health are balance.

Me myself also one of the busy worker. Sometimes I can also work until late night, and do not have enough of sleep. But I will try to sleep as early as possible after I finish my work.

If it is really important and I am tired, sleep early to charge my energy and do it on the the next morning.

So... hope you guys will get well soon... God bless ya!

2 comments:

sueen said...

thank you thank you T__T so gam dong. LOL

Rocky said...

hope to see u bck to school again. hehe. take care !