Friday, May 14, 2010

PhotoShooting Experience


During the last week of sem break, i was joining my classmates to BrogaHill to shoot some nice photo from there.

We went there in the early morning which is 5am. We were the 1st to reach the peak. =)


After that, follow by KLCC midnight outing for another shooting.

This place is common for me, but now i realise it was also a good place to shoot photo at night, not only day.


The final midnight shooting outing was in Genting. We were there on the day before the class reopen. Luckily it was afternoon class. Haha.

I was so exciting because i really have this opportunity to try out the shooting experience with my own DSLR.

I was always ready for shooting because it is a new thing that approach my life. I never thought that i will like shooting so much until i really tried it out. ^^

Thanks God for this gift and keep me all the way safe. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....