Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Party In TOA !


Throughout the whole week, i was so exhausted and tired. No time for others as well as blogging.
Lucky the college has organized a Halloween Party. That is my only time to rest and enjoy myself.

This is my costumes during the the Halloween Party. Beside me is Daniel, looks like murdered my me. Or both of us look at killers


This is another costumes by my other classmates. They want to act as ghost that not enough sleep. Haha. So all of them dress up in pajamas with make up of the chinese ghost looking.


This is the costume of li hua, he is dress up like a vampire at first, somehow, the vampire teeth has lost, so he change to ghost with blood on it.


That day was friday, we went to Shiely house to ready ourselves. When we reach college, the event has already started. A lecturer is performing on stage by singing 4 songs.


After that, the pumpkin carving event start immediately. It was so interesting to see my classmates were carving the pumpkin excitedly. There was only half an hour to do it.


Unfortunately i miss the costumes competition because i was in the pumpkin part. The winner of this competition is the green pumpkin with sharp nose where as our get last place. Haha. Just for fun.




Here is some group photo of our gang after the event has finished. Haha. We go around the place and find people to take photo with us. Haha.
That was really fun. It is the first Halloween for me in my life. Haha. God creation is such amazing!

No comments: