Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day of Paper Sculpture


Today before the live assignment for paper sculpture, i had my lunch my two of my old best friend, Boon Beh and Seng Chee in Wendy's. 

It is my first time in Wendy's. I think it was ok. Nothing much to comment about, just a common fast food restaurant.

After that, i went to classes quickly, i am afraid that i am late. 

We start the paper sculpture assignment immediately. We were told to create a paper sculpture with abstract. We can create any shape any size, as long as it look interesting.



The challenging part was we can't use any tape or staple to join the paper together. So this was the task, we have to solve it ourselves.

In the process, we faced problem, but we did not give up, we tried to solve it.

Finally my team, Chua Li Hua, Daniel Gan, and myself, done this abtract paper sculpture. 

No comments: