Monday, January 19, 2009

Fulfillness

After i went through the first week lesson, i felt that my schedule is fill with all the assignment, everything is just completely arranged. I don't have to worry that i will have nothing to do all the time. It just fulfill me, but one thing, it is also a kind of pressure, when it is time to submit your assignment, i notice everyone will have last minute work. I don't like it but i will still have a bad attitude like that.

Today is the second week of my lesson, well, it is much more different from the past week, the lecturer has become more strict to you. The challenging part has appear in front of me too, haha. It can spend alot of time for drawing 1 picture, actually i have a triangle box to draw today, it is quite big size, i think i will draw it in few days time. Besides that, I have to grab some info from the internet, because my very first presentation is coming soon, right after chinese new year holiday.

Anyway, wish me good luck la... =)

No comments: