Monday, December 15, 2008

Genting "I don't know meh?"

We went to Genting Highland for 3 days 2 night. There is only 6 of us, but we still enjoyed our trip although it is a little bit boring. Haha. We had our dinner in mamak store, I can tell you that is the only mamak store in genting, and it is the cheapest place ever. I just spent RM6 for my dinner. There were many people in genting because it is holiday season plus weekend. I need to thanks my best friend Khai Liang, he has book two room for us, the room was big man, haha.


Genting Hotel. We sit in front of the car park.

But we stayed in First World Hotel. We got nothing to do during the first night because everything was full house. So we stayed in our room played some card game and watch tv until 4am, that was crazy.

edward is holding this card, he has no comment about it.

audi... but not sure what is the name. haha

skyline R35, wow, everyone loves this man.

The most statisfied for me was the dinner on 2nd day. Wow, i felt so full after having it. We had fried fish, meat from deer, taufu and vegetables, that cost about RM 105. Haha. After that we went to watch movie, The day the earth stood still. Haiz, so disappointing. Don't watch it, you will regret it.
We are so crazy about the "I duno meh?" and " I know I am poor"... these phrase is from Khai Liang, everyone of us were using this to talk with each other. haha. It make Khai Liang speechless... Thanks God that genting is safe for us.

1 comment:

lady veile said...

you rock man!!!
go for christ!!!
love it
http://jellytwigs.blogspot.com/