Thursday, July 9, 2009

Self Portrait


I have drawn my very first self portrait few weeks ago... I can feel that it is hard to capture the proportion because my face is too rounded. Haha.

However, i am still very confident to draw myself. I wonder how would it looks like in the outcome.

I am happy that my parents can recognize this is me. ^^


Last week, we were asked to draw our self portrait as an assignment.
This time i tried in different angle view. That's why i dun want to repeat the same picture. I just want to study more about my own. But i feel abit disappointed about the result, the proportion has been a bit distorted.
Besides that, i have try to draw few of my classmate. Its interesting to draw sumbody around you. So that you can compare is it look alike as the actual person.

No comments: